Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Suzanne's Bouquet - Blue and White Hydrangea, and Ranunculus

Here are the results, Suzanne! I know it's not exactly what you were thinking of, but it's certainly a tribute to you. And, honestly, if it were my bouquet (it's not), I'd add the brown into the bouquet with the ribbon INSTEAD of the chocolate Cosmos. You will still have the Hop Buds mixed in to break up the expanse of Hydrangea.

Suzy Q also wanted me to suggest how to incorporate an antique ring into the bouquet. That is why I incorporated the brown ribbon to begin with. The ring is actually my engagement here - not antique, just rocking a nice "patina" due to lack of proper cleaning.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! And I love how you incorporated the ring. Just a word of advice to your friend: if she incorporates an antique ring into her bouquet, tell her to make sure it is someone's job to guard it with their life that day! My cousin's bouquet was thrown out by the caterers at her wedding, and the vintage handkerchief that belonged to my grandmother was still attached to it. My mom (who gave it to my cousin as her something borrowed) was devastated. Another girl I know had her late grandmother's rosary on her bouquet, and it also went missing by the end of her reception and hasn't been seen since. Just tell her to be very, very careful!!

    ReplyDelete